Thursday, the Oklahoma Power BI User Group had Donovan Fox, the Procurement Specialist at Apprentice Information Systems, present at our meeting. Donovan gave an informational presentation on using folder data sources in PowerQuery and using the new Shape Map visual in Power BI. We are incredibly thankful Donovan gave such valuable insights and answered some Power BI-related questions from the group!
- You can watch a replay of our meeting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-dT1EkdtrQ
- You can view the meeting slides under the “Discussion” tab of the Power BI Community web page. Website link: https://community.powerbi.com//t5/Oklahoma-Power-BI-User-Group/Oklahoma-Power-BI-User-Group-Feb-2022-Meeting-February-10th-2022/ec-p/2332863#M11
- Link to the GIAX Calendar Table: https://guyinacube.com/2018/02/13/power-bi-date-table-create-using-dax/
- Link to learn how to support multiple fiscals and calendars: https://www.datazoepowerbi.com/post/switch-between-fiscal-and-regular-calendar-via-slicer
- Link to learn more about how to use maps with Power BI: Tips and Tricks for maps (including Bing Maps integration) – Power BI | Microsoft Docs
- Link to Oklahoma Power BI website: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Oklahoma-Power-BI-User-Group/gh-p/pbi_Oklahoma_usergroup
Have questions or want to learn more about the Oklahoma Power BI User Group and upcoming meetings? You can email me at Brent@firstlightanalytics.com.